The One book that actually Helps you Catch a Cheating Spouse!
Author Sarah Paul has written an e-book (book in electronic PDF format), called "how to Catch a Cheating Spouse", and that title pretty much sums it up. It really is the quint-essential "How to" guide on the subject.
There are so much aspects to catching a cheating spouse.
This book promises to cover them all.
First of all, I must say that my marriage is not in jeopordy. I've absolutely no suspision towards my partner, so I didn't fully put this to the test. But everything she promises to deliver, she delivers in spades!
Here are a few promises she makes on her sales page:
- "Read the results and analysis of the extensive research that I and others have done on the statistics involved with cheating" :: The author has done her homework, and the facts and figures are presented in easy-to-read pie charts. From it you can easily assess if you are a risk statistically (which doesn't necessarily mean anything).
- "Learn how to turn yourself into a human lie detector so that you know every time your spouse is lying to you." :: Most aspects of catching a liar is covered. Body language, usage of language, using lie detectors. But catching a liar requires practice. Without it, you may misread the signals you get from your partner. In the end, all lie detecting methods can be fooled, intended or unintended.
- "How to capture email passwords, access phone records, and credit card statements. Discover all the stealthy secrets of how to do this without getting caught!" :: the basic information is there. More interesting is the bonus product "Sherlock Pro", which allows you to capture everything they do on the computer. You do need access to your partner's computer for this. The program does what it promises. One tip: do change the standard shortcut-key to show the program again. ALT+A is just too risky, it might be used accidentally. Use a CTRL+ALT+letter or SHIFT+ALT+letter combination instead.
- "What to look for discretely in your own home and spouses car to find out whether or not your spouse is cheating!" :: it's stunning what you can find out just by looking around! Most people are leaving little pieces of evidence lying around. Sarah Paul tells you exactly where to look.
- "Want to know how to recover from a cheating spouse?" :: To me, this is the strongest part of the book. Throughout the book, the author helps you to keep a healthy attitude about everything that's happening in a relationship that's in turmoil.
All in all this is a great book to get. There's no hype in here, just good advice that will help you in your quest for the truth. Sarah Paul tells it exactly like it is, and she covers just about every aspect of spying on a cheating spouse. The fact that she offers a basic keylogger as a free bonus, where similar products are sold for more than this book + keylogger, really makes it a steal.
If you are looking for a complete resource on the subject, this is the book to get.
Go from Review: How to Catch Cheating Spouse to Cheating Spouse